Time for English
Key Benefits of Time for English with Lucy, Wiz and Ziggy
Help your child learn English and more than 20 essential skills
List of Components
- 10 talking storybooks develop reading, comprehension and grammar, helping with vocabulary, pronunciation and listening skills
- 10 videos capture children’s imagination and immerse them into real-life situations, teaching them to listen, talk, sing and dance. And, a bonus baby video too
- Phonics box with more than 75 flashcards, 2 board games, and a phonics poster introduce and teach phonics to children in an entertaining and fun way
- 8 independent activity books help children develop additional skills like art, writing, cognitive skills through play and practice
- 180 flashcards in 9 categories introduce new vocabulary, picture recognition, and quality parent-child time
- A soft toy brings Ziggy to life, and becomes the child’s favorite companion
- Customized app with 30 games reinforces language skills through further play and practice, helping develop digital skills
- A detailed 16-page user guide helps parents make the most of the program
The program is about focusing on 3 key areas of mental development in children; Awareness, Ability and Attitude, through interactive learning tools. The Learning Time A+ Program focuses on instilling a love for reading in young children. This love for books and reading is the prerequisite in developing a lifelong enthusiasm for learning.
It’s different from the way the child learns in school because this keeps up to the pace of learning and interest of the child, unlike the school where there is a fixed curriculum. It also triggers the instinct of how to think out of the box.