Time for Math
Key Benefits of Time for Math
Manifests a strong foundation in math.
Focuses all the seven essentials of math: numbers, counting, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and measurement
List of Components
- 6 full-color talking Course Books that make concepts easy to understand
- 6 Activity Books to practice and reinforce the concepts learned
- Eltee Pen, the audio learning device, plays 24 math songs, vocabulary and other sounds to reinforce the understanding of math through play and practice
- App with 300 games to play and reinforce the math concepts
- Song Book with lyrics, plays the 24 songs with the help of the Eltee Pen, to help children learn, sing and play the math songs
- 50-piece Jigsaw Puzzle to help develop problem-solving and logical thinking
- Two Board Games, complete with dice and accessories, encourage family bonding while learning and practicing math
- 52 Pair Cards present additional opportunity for practicing mental math
- 25 Counting Cards to play and learn the concept of math equations
- Baby Abacus that works with all six levels of the program, and further strengthens the concepts
- A User Guide to explain all the components and how to make the best use of the program
The program is about focusing on 3 key areas of mental development in children; Awareness, Ability and Attitude, through interactive learning tools. The Learning Time A+ Program focuses on instilling a love for reading in young children. This love for books and reading is the prerequisite in developing a lifelong enthusiasm for learning.
Its different from the way the child learns in school because this keeps up to the pace of learning and interest of the child, unlike the school where there is a fixed curriculum. It also triggers the instinct of how to think out of the box.