1) WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect various kinds of information of yours, which includes;
- Contact information; we may collect information such as your name, mobile number, address, e-mail ID, city, country, pin-code, street, state and IP Address.
- Payment related information, which includes your billing name, address and payment method preferences when you buy products from our application. Credit Card information is never collected or retained by us.
- Information posted by you on our application will be stored by us in part or in full, depending on its nature.
- Demographic information; In order to enhance your overall user experience and serve you better, we collect your demographic information, which includes your IP information. The collection of IP Information allows us to improve our servers and fix any subsequent problems that may arise within it and in addition to that, such information aids us in ascertaining your preferences with respect to products and services offered by us.
- Other information; This may include the amount of time you spend on our application, browser related information, pages accessed before or after visiting our application, operating system of your device.
- Information may also be collected by us through the form of optional surveys that will be sent to you either on your E-mail address or simultaneously whilst you are browsing our application.
2) WHY WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- To contact you; Your information is essential for us to contact you regarding your purchases and to send promotional messages based on your preferences.
- To improve our products and services; The data on application trends and customer preferences helps us to continually improve our products and services.
- To send promotional messages; We may send you details about new products or offers that we think you might find interesting, through the use of E-mail, calling or SMS.
- For transactional communications; We may send you emails or SMS regarding the status of transactions made by you.
3) SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by the law or in good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.
- Apart from the abovementioned reasons, we do not share your personal information with any third parties.
4) SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
Our application has a robust and up-to-date security system in place to protect your personal data. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. We adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting your data against unauthorized access, at all times.
The users have an option to opt out of marketing communications and promotional updates provided by us. If you wish to do so, you may contact us through the means specified in clause 11.
10) CONTACT INFORMATION
In case of any queries, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +919900822818